Saturday 14th October
10am to 12pm
The Churchill Eating Inn Swindon Road Royal Wootton Bassett SN4 8ET
Join me for a catch up , advice on your health or to find out more about Karens Kinesiology, how it works, course info and lots more..
7 Reasons why dropping by will benefit you:
- Find out more about Karens Kinesiology and how it has helped many Clients over come a variety of health issues and how it can help your health.
- Existing Clients who wish to catch up and ask a few questions regarding their own health, supplements or Students regarding their case studies etc.
- Gain an insight into techniques taught on the beginners training course starting in October to see if kinesiology is something you would like to learn.
- Learn a daily routine for you and your children to help with learning, concentration, handwriting, reading, behavior and more – we are never too old to benefit from these simple exercises.
- Taste some nutritious healthy products: Low sugar snacks suitable for diabetics: .Protein Shake: Childs fruit & veg supplements -which can be free for your child.
- Become one of the first to find out about having a Tower Garden in you home to grow your own fruit & veg all year round.
- Meet like minded people who are passionate about health and well being.
This is an informal drop in event so you can call by anytime between 10am to 12pm , grab a drink and come and find out more about Karens Kinesiology.
Please invite friends and family too, there is a free play area so children can come along too.
Call or Email to let me know you are calling by: Tel 07762054818 email@example.com
FREE Kinesiology Tasters
Choose which time suits you.
- like to experience muscle testing and balancing before you commit to a class?
- like a glimpse of how the Foundation course could start your journey to becoming a fully qualified Kinesiologist or enhance your current modality by including muscle testing?
- experience kinesiology before committing to a full session to see if it is something to help your health and well being.
Call and book a FREE taster today call 07762054818.
Beginners Balanced Health Foundation Kinesiology Course Levels 1 to 6
Is now the time to?
Gain new knowledge: Start a new challenge: Address your health issues:
Help others with their health: Add something new to what you already do…
Beginners course no previous knowledge required.
Tutor Karen Thrush Registered ASK Kinesiology Practitioner and TASK Tutor
- Learn to Muscle Test and Energy Balance.
- Start a New Career in Health Care.
- Enhance and existing Therapy – course qualifies for CPD Training.
- Help friends and family with their health and well being.
Cost: £1,250 payable deposit on booking £350 and £150 at start of each level.
Price includes all books, a magnet, a nutrition test kit and a laser pen.
For details call Karen Thrush 07762054818
Old Town Swindon
9.15am to 5.30pm (2 Sundays per month)
Weekday courses are available on request.
Contact Karen with any questions or for more info.